Finding The Right Tenant
Central Park Estates have an unrivalled reputation for “quality” and as such we attract a large proportion of applicants from the upper end of the market.
We do, nevertheless, carry out stringent underwriting of the tenant’s suitability which consists of:
- Written employer’s reference.
- Credit check at previous address/es - confirm Voters roll, CCJ’s for debt, any previous repossession proceedings, etc.
- If self-employed, obtain accountant’s or solicitor’s reference.
- Undertake any further checks we deem necessary to assess the applicants ability to pay the rent on the property (i.e. sight of Bank statements, P60, wage slips etc.).
- Sight of Passport or other positive identification.
When we are completely satisfied with the integrity and suitability of the applicants, we then contact you. If you are happy to proceed, we then move on to draw up a legally binding tenancy agreement.